Vendors galore at Oktoberfest
Entertainment part of 50th Oktoberfest
Oktoberfest to feature crafters Sunday
Local Shriners chip in $25,000
- Vendors galore at Oktoberfest - 11:21 pm
- Thomas honored by state association - 8:15 pm
- ORBIS expansion to begin in Urbana - 9:30 pm
- Entertainment part of 50th Oktoberfest - 9:29 pm
- Graham bus part of crash scene, but no students on board - 9:39 pm updated: 9:42 pm.
- Oktoberfest to feature crafters Sunday - 9:25 pm
- Local Shriners chip in $25,000 - 9:25 pm updated: 12:24 pm.
- UHS set to host PowderPuff Football Game - 3:32 pm
- Voters have power to cut energy costs - 9:12 pm
- Wolcott Road to close - 7:33 pm
- FFA NOTES - 7:32 pm
- Mechanicsburg Public Library October activities - 1:46 pm updated: 12:34 pm.
- WL-S SENIORS OF MONTH - 6:43 pm
- Carmazzi’s has new owners - 6:42 pm
- PETS OF THE WEEK - 10:38 pm
- Student art projects ‘Imagine Peace’ - 8:06 pm
- Boo in the Bog set for Oct. 7-8 - 8:04 pm
- ‘Imagine Peace’ display at library - 9:15 pm
- Mechanicsburg Fire Department played key safety role for outdoor concert - 7:05 pm
- Saturday is Chili Fest, Hoopla - 10:32 pm
- Graham homecoming court - 9:42 pm
- Mechanicsburg homecoming court - 9:32 pm
- Oktoberfest returns Oct. 2 - 9:14 pm
- Linnae Wilson’s work on display at CCAC - 11:47 am
- Remembering 9/11 - 10:53 pm
Wolcott Road to close
The Champaign County Engineer, Stephen McCall, has announced that Wolcott Road in Jackson Township will be closed to through traffic between Elm Tree ...
On Sept. 6, over 80 members and guests gathered at Melvin Miller Park for the Urbana FFA cookout meeting.Every year the chapter holds the meeting to w...
Mechanicsburg Public Library October activities
60 South Main Street Mechanicsburg, Ohio 43044 (937) 834-2004 [email protected] https://www.mechanicsburg.lib.oh.us/Hours of operation: M...
WL-S SENIORS OF MONTH
NAME: Alisa BoltonSCHOOL: West Liberty-SalemPARENTS: Wesley and Laura BoltonSchool Activities and Awards: Show Choir, Musical, Link Crew, Key Club, Sp...
Carmazzi’s has new owners
Carmazzi’s held a ribbon-cutting ceremony with the Champaign County Chamber of Commerce as they officially reopened under the new ownership of J...
PETS OF THE WEEK
PAWS Animal ShelterMeet Chai! She is a 3-month-old torti who is as sweet as she is playful. Chai and her siblings were born here and placed in a foste...
Indians claim OHC North title in boys golf
Unbeaten Mechanicsburg nipped visiting Fairbanks, 169-170, in OHC boys golf. Visiting Southeastern had a 183.The Indians beat Fairbanks on the fifth-m...
Urbana wins, Graham loses in football
COLUMBUS – Urbana defeated Northland, 40-20, in non-league football Friday night.The Hillclimbers (2-1) play at London next Friday night.Shawnee...
WL-S falls; Triad, Mechanicsburg win
WEST LIBERTY – Springfield Catholic Central’s Daniel Kamara rushed for 194 yards as the unbeaten Irish held off WL-S, 33-26, in double ove...
Graham defeats Shawnee in volleyball
Graham knocked off Shawnee, 25-13, 25-21, 25-8, in CBC volleyball.For the Falcons (2-4), Camille McIntosh and Mazzy Johnson had 8 kills each, Whytney ...
Graham golf teams earn victories
Graham beat Northwestern, 216-256, in CBC girls golf.Graham’s Zoey Merritt was medalist with a 40, Bella Odle had a 54 and Madison Murphy, Grace...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Cecil, Little engaged
Matthew and Kristen Cecil of Conover are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Emmalee Cecil to Chandler Little.Chandler is the son of...
Clyburns mark 65th anniversary
John R. and Shirley M. Clyburn marked their 65th wedding anniversary on June 1. They were married in 1957 by Rev. Richard Johnson.They have three chil...
Burroughs, Henry engaged
William Whitt of Springfield and Heidi (Ty) Burroughs of St. Paris proudly announce the engagement of their daughter Kali Whitt to Tristen Henry. Tris...
Garveys celebrate 65th anniversary
John Frederick and Patricia Ann Garvey of Urbana will celebrate their 65th anniversary on May 21. They were married on that date in 1960 by the Revere...
Roberts, Profitt wed
Mallory Ranee Roberts of Urbana and Ryan James Robert Profitt of Fairborn were married by family friend, Josh VanNorstran, at 2:30 p.m. October 2, 202...
Saluting Direct Support Professionals
EDITOR’S NOTE: This is one in a series of outreach columns from the Champaign County Board of Developmental Disabilities.In September, we take s...
The todays and yesterdays of September
In some ways September is one of the more confusing months of the year. Even as we thirst for a cozy cup of hot chocolate and hunger for anything-and-...
On her own terms
With education the topic of my two most recent articles, it is more than appropriate that I pay belated respects to a truly committed educator, Janet ...
In their own words
Last week I referred to the opinions of several educators in current service. They expressed such care and concern for their students - today I offer ...
Pastor: Dobbs ‘ruling made me weep for joy’
On June 24th, the Supreme Court of the United States ruled the only constitutional rights that exist are those expressly stated in the Constitution, a...
Just let us teach!
As I entered the first-grade classroom at Concord the day after Labor Day in 1955, I found myself stepping into my future. Concerns on the minds of Am...