Master Gardeners tour Old Souls
WL-S students of month
Local responders part of Florida effort
UHS announces homecoming court, finalists
Chili festival winners announced
- FFA NEWS - 10:56 pm
- Master Gardeners tour Old Souls - 10:49 pm
- Legacy Place efforts win statewide award - 8:32 pm
- WL-S students of month - 8:32 pm
- How to vote in the Nov. 8 election - 9:19 pm
- Local responders part of Florida effort - 9:13 pm
- UHS announces homecoming court, finalists - 9:06 pm
- It’s all about the stories - 9:01 pm
- It’s apple season in Champaign County - 8:27 pm
- Local EMA provided hurricane relief guidance - 8:45 pm
- Chili festival winners announced - 8:43 pm
- CLUB NEWS - 8:43 pm
- $2M funding to increase internet connectivity in Champaign County - 8:42 pm
- Vendors galore at Oktoberfest - 11:21 pm
- Thomas honored by state association - 8:15 pm
- ORBIS expansion to begin in Urbana - 9:30 pm
- Entertainment part of 50th Oktoberfest - 9:29 pm
- Graham bus part of crash scene, but no students on board - 9:39 pm updated: 9:42 pm.
- Oktoberfest to feature crafters Sunday - 9:25 pm
- Local Shriners chip in $25,000 - 9:25 pm updated: 12:24 pm.
- UHS set to host PowderPuff Football Game - 3:32 pm
- Voters have power to cut energy costs - 9:12 pm
- Wolcott Road to close - 7:33 pm
- FFA NOTES - 7:32 pm
- Mechanicsburg Public Library October activities - 1:46 pm updated: 12:34 pm.
Local EMA provided hurricane relief guidance
After disasters, the Champaign County Emergency Management Agency (EMA) often receives calls from those wanting to assist in some way. The Champaign C...
Chili festival winners announced
It was a perfect autumn day and the streets of downtown Urbana were filled with people enjoying the recent 15th Annual Simon Kenton Chili Festival on ...
The Urbana Chapter Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) met Saturday, September 17, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. at Freedom Grove, Urbana, Ohio, sponsori...
$2M funding to increase internet connectivity in Champaign County
Residents of Champaign County will benefit from the addition of high-speed fiber internet service with a grant-funded project.Champaign County Commiss...
Vendors galore at Oktoberfest
Final plans for the 50th Annual Champaign County Historical Museum Oktoberfest have been completed and the committee is excited to announce they have ...
Thomas honored by state association
Darrell Thomas, a member of the Urbana City Board of Education, has been recognized for his service to a statewide association of school boards.Thomas...
Urbana 44, Kenton Ridge 7Greeneview 35, Mechanicsburg 0Triad 26, Greenon 7WL-S 27, Cedarville 10London 41, Graham 28...
Indians claim OHC North title in boys golf
Unbeaten Mechanicsburg nipped visiting Fairbanks, 169-170, in OHC boys golf. Visiting Southeastern had a 183.The Indians beat Fairbanks on the fifth-m...
Urbana wins, Graham loses in football
COLUMBUS – Urbana defeated Northland, 40-20, in non-league football Friday night.The Hillclimbers (2-1) play at London next Friday night.Shawnee...
WL-S falls; Triad, Mechanicsburg win
WEST LIBERTY – Springfield Catholic Central’s Daniel Kamara rushed for 194 yards as the unbeaten Irish held off WL-S, 33-26, in double ove...
Graham defeats Shawnee in volleyball
Graham knocked off Shawnee, 25-13, 25-21, 25-8, in CBC volleyball.For the Falcons (2-4), Camille McIntosh and Mazzy Johnson had 8 kills each, Whytney ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Cecil, Little engaged
Matthew and Kristen Cecil of Conover are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Emmalee Cecil to Chandler Little.Chandler is the son of...
Clyburns mark 65th anniversary
John R. and Shirley M. Clyburn marked their 65th wedding anniversary on June 1. They were married in 1957 by Rev. Richard Johnson.They have three chil...
Burroughs, Henry engaged
William Whitt of Springfield and Heidi (Ty) Burroughs of St. Paris proudly announce the engagement of their daughter Kali Whitt to Tristen Henry. Tris...
Garveys celebrate 65th anniversary
John Frederick and Patricia Ann Garvey of Urbana will celebrate their 65th anniversary on May 21. They were married on that date in 1960 by the Revere...
Roberts, Profitt wed
Mallory Ranee Roberts of Urbana and Ryan James Robert Profitt of Fairborn were married by family friend, Josh VanNorstran, at 2:30 p.m. October 2, 202...
Fall is time to plan for spring
Fall greetings to everyone!It’s certainly starting to feel like it more and more every day — soybeans starting to yellow and drop leaves, ...
Rainbows for Her Majesty
For several days, the world watched a farewell as unique in form as the monarch being celebrated. No one expected anything less than British regiments...
Saluting Direct Support Professionals
EDITOR’S NOTE: This is one in a series of outreach columns from the Champaign County Board of Developmental Disabilities.In September, we take s...
The todays and yesterdays of September
In some ways September is one of the more confusing months of the year. Even as we thirst for a cozy cup of hot chocolate and hunger for anything-and-...
On her own terms
With education the topic of my two most recent articles, it is more than appropriate that I pay belated respects to a truly committed educator, Janet ...
In their own words
Last week I referred to the opinions of several educators in current service. They expressed such care and concern for their students - today I offer ...