Woman dies in Adams Twp. motorcycle crash
ReStore grand opening Aug. 5
OSU alumni volunteer at The WhereHouse
African Americans from Urbana family subject of book
Chili Cook-off plans taking shape
- COMMUNITY CALENDAR - 11:10 pm
- Woman dies in Adams Twp. motorcycle crash - 10:57 pm updated: 6:15 am.
- PET OF THE WEEK - 9:46 pm
- Commissioners seek to improve internet service - 9:44 pm
- ReStore grand opening Aug. 5 - 9:39 pm
- Dog Leg Road to close for a week - 9:39 pm
- OSU alumni volunteer at The WhereHouse - 9:37 pm
- COMMUNITY CALENDAR - 11:24 am
- St. Paris to hold annual Old Bag Sale - 10:27 am
- African Americans from Urbana family subject of book - 9:34 am
- Blood drive is Aug. 16 in St. Paris - 9:42 pm
- COMMUNITY CALENDAR - 10:17 am
- Chili Cook-off plans taking shape - 10:34 pm
- CCPA hosts concert July 31 - 10:30 pm
- New wildlife officer assigned to Champaign County - 10:30 pm
- 4-H NOTES - 10:30 pm
- COMMUNITY CALENDAR - 10:15 pm
- Collection begins for annual school supply program - 11:24 pm
- Grimes potluck Aug. 17 - 10:28 pm
- Grimes Quarter Century dinner is Sept. 18 - 5:25 pm
- COMMUNITY CALENDAR - 11:41 pm
- COMMUNITY CALENDAR - 11:25 pm
- Gamble Family Musicians to play in Urbana - 8:09 pm
- PET OF THE WEEK - 8:09 pm
- Come join the Champaign Family YMCA’s Outdoor Summer Praise Singalong series - 10:32 pm
African Americans from Urbana family subject of book
Martin Manuel hopes that by telling the story of his parents’ life, he can inspire others and offer an alternative perspective to negative stere...
Blood drive is Aug. 16 in St. Paris
ST. PARIS - Red Cross Blood Drive will be held Monday, Aug. 16 from 2:30-7:30 p.m. at the Evans-Purk Building in St. Paris.It is sponsored by the St. ...
Contact event organizers for updates before attending events/meetings during the COVID-19 restrictions.Thursday, July 22East Fork Buck Creek Conserva...
CCPA hosts concert July 31
MECHANICSBURG - The Concert Series of the 1858 Meeting House in Mechanicsburg is gearing up again following a year of COVID-19 pandemic shutdown.The f...
New wildlife officer assigned to Champaign County
COLUMBUS, Ohio – Ohio Wildlife Officer Houston Wireman of Wapakoneta has been assigned to Champaign County, according to the Ohio Department of ...
WL-S to host Big Orange Running Club
The West Liberty-Salem cross county program will sponsor its annual Big Orange Running Club from July 12-Aug. 12 at Lions Park in West Liberty.The clu...
Racing at Shady Bowl cancelled due to rain
DeGRAFF – The racing program scheduled for Shady Bowl Speedway tonight was cancelled due to soaking Friday overnight rains and the forecast for ...
Shady Bowl to host ‘Hot Rod’ McElfresh 55
DeGRAFF – Bill “Hot Rod” McElfresh of Columbus will be honored Saturday night at Shady Bowl Speedway.The race will be 55 laps for th...
Late models to make debut at Shady Bowl
DeGRAFF – Nearly a month into the 2021 racing season, the Nagel Excavating Late Models will be in action for the first time at Shady Bowl Speedw...
WL-S WINTER AWARDS
Recently, West Liberty-Salem High School hosted its annual Winter Athletic Awards Ceremonies.In bowling, 4-year participation and letter awards went t...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Looking Back – The Citizens National Bank
This is a looking back at the Citizens National Bank located at 1 Monument Square, Urbana. The first photo is a postcard photo of the bank building ci...
Urbana Youth Center travels to Get Air in Columbus
About 95 student members at the Urbana Youth Center (UYC) recently had the opportunity to take a free trip to a trampoline park, Get Air, in Columbus....
St. Paris Public Library/Christiansburg Community Library July Events
Thursday, July 1S.T.E.A.M. Activity – Join Miss Lisa to do a science, technology, engineering, art or math activity with supplies from around th...
St. Paris Public Library celebrates 85 years
ST. PARIS - On July 2, 1936, through the generosity of Mrs. Thyrza Furrow Kiser, the citizens of the Village of St. Paris and surrounding community we...
Mechanicsburg library July activities
Thursday, July 1, 2021 from 11 am-Noon: Chalkboard Craft Ages 18 +. This chalkboard is great for kids learning there letters and numbers. In addition,...
The inspired and the inspirational
I can’t help myself. When ESPN airs its promos for the National Spelling Bee, I feel compelled to tune in. Mostly happy childhood memories from ...
The sunny side of the week!
My parents were the quintessential power couple when it came to grumpy kids. My father would accuse us of “bulling around,” and Mother wou...
Mandel’s ‘toxic’ environment is not right for Senate
Josh Mandel is not the right choice for the United States Senate. The Columbus Dispatch reported recently that members of Mandel’s campaign fina...
But what about the caissons?
During retirement, my parents faithfully watched certain PBS programs: among them, Lawrence Welk reruns and Washington Week. They also especially enjo...
My perspective on perspective
Hurray! The memory book for the delayed 50th reunion of my college class has finally been submitted. When I volunteered for this project, I knew exact...
Seventeen years and counting – again!
The only reason I even noticed the cicada mating call in my backyard last week is that recently lots of people have been pointing out the presence of ...