Russell’s ‘Bad Art’ pours
Phelps seeks ‘second owner’ for Bad Art
Pancake meal on Shrove Tuesday
‘Bad Art’ about being Jerry
Christiansburg levy on March 17 ballot
- See blooming Skunk Cabbage at Cedar Bog - 10:28 pm
- Triad receives “Aa3” bond rating - 10:28 pm
- Russell’s ‘Bad Art’ pours - 10:26 pm
- Red Cross offering free smoke alarms, installation - 10:37 pm
- Perpetual announces cash dividend - 10:35 pm
- ‘One Book’ opens with panel discussion at UU - 10:06 pm
- COMMUNITY CALENDAR - 10:06 pm
- Phelps seeks ‘second owner’ for Bad Art - 10:05 pm
- Locals mourn Logwood - 10:44 pm
- Prevent illness from flu, coronavirus - 10:44 pm
- Pancake meal on Shrove Tuesday - 10:44 pm
- Mercy Reach offers quit-smoking classes - 10:44 pm
- COMMUNITY CALENDAR - 10:43 pm
- Martin, Browne, Hull & Harper name Bey as partner - 10:42 pm
- ‘Bad Art’ about being Jerry - 10:42 pm
- Christiansburg levy on March 17 ballot - 4:32 pm
- Sullenberger retires from Christiansburg Fire Co. - 4:09 pm
- Republican candidates gather - 2:43 pm
- For the streets of St. Paris - 2:32 pm
- Patrick candidate for county sheriff - 1:04 pm
- Melvin seeks another term as sheriff - 1:02 pm
- Burroughs is candidate for sheriff - 1:00 pm
- Seniors outgrowing center: Five-year, 0.5-mill levy on March 17 ballot - 12:42 pm
- Logwood challenges Hess for commission seat - 11:28 am
- Incumbent Hess running for county commissioner - 11:23 am
Prevent illness from flu, coronavirus
COLUMBUS - The Ohio Department of Health reported last week that there have been more than 4,400 hospitalizations due to flu in Ohio during the 2019-2...
Mercy Reach offers quit-smoking classes
SPRINGFIELD - Ready to kick the smoking habit? Mercy Health REACH Services – Springfield will hold a free, six-week series of smoking cessation ...
Tuesday, February 18Local Emergency Planning Committee: 9 a.m., Conference Room B of county Community Center, South U.S. Route 68, Urbana (changed fro...
Martin, Browne, Hull & Harper name Bey as partner
Champaign County native Daniel L. Bey has been admitted as a partner in the Martin, Browne, Hull & Harper law firm, which has offices in Suite 200...
‘Bad Art’ about being Jerry
Editor’s note: This is part of a series of promotional stories of local amateur artists that will be printed in the Urbana Daily Citizen in comi...
Shady Bowl driving champions honored at banquet
BELLEFONTAINE – Shady Bowl Speedway recently honored its 2019 season champions at the VFW post in Bellefontaine. Six drivers were on hand to rec...
Browns, Paton meet for second time
New Browns coach Kevin Stefanski could be reuniting with an old friend in Cleveland.The team is interviewing Vikings assistant general manager George ...
Blue Knight men lose to WVSU, 95-86
INSTITUTE, W. Va. – Urbana University came out on fire Saturday at West Virginia State, but couldn’t outlast the Yellow Jackets in a 95-86...
Blue Knight women fall at West Virginia State
INSTITUTE, W. Va. – The Urbana University women’s basketball team dug itself a hole early and couldn’t climb back in Saturday’...
UU splits with Charleston
Sylvia Hudson had 22 points and 14 rebounds as Urbana University knocked off Charleston, 83-78, in overtime Wednesday night in MEC women’s baske...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Vargos celebrate 46th
Charles and Beverly Vargo of Urbana will celebrate their 46th anniversary Nov. 21.They have four children, 15 grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren...
Stepheni Holbrook of Urbana and Scott O’Donnell of Urbana plan to be married in 2020.The bride-elect works at Residential Administrators.Her fia...
Smiths celebrate 50th
John and Ann Gordon Smith of Mechanicsburg celebrated their 50th anniversary on Aug. 30. They were married at the Trinity Methodist Church in Delphos ...
Ritchies celebrate 50th
Patrick and Ruth Ritchie of Mechanicsburg will celebrate their 50th anniversary on Oct. 10. They were married on that date in 1969 by the late Rev. Al...
Slones celebrate 67th
James Erwin and Virginia Slone of Urbana will be celebrating 67 years of marriage on Sept. 29. They were married on that date in 1951 by Rev. Stanley....
The ‘nemesisters’ of winter need summer
Although I can’t complain we’ve had a rough winter, it is nearing the point in February when I’m ready for the cheerful pop of daffo...
Making it easier to afford a home
Right now, many Ohioans are struggling to make ends meet. Even people with supposedly-middle-class jobs don’t feel stable. Wages have barely bud...
Talebi supports Melvin
I am writing to express my strong support to re-elect Sheriff Matthew Melvin in the upcoming Republican primary election on March 17, 2020. During She...
Retired sheriff endorses Melvin
As a member of the Champaign County Sheriff’s Office for over 25 years and the former sheriff, I have total confidence in Sheriff Matt Melvin. A...
Retired captain endorses Melvin
As a 33-year veteran of both Clark and Champaign County Sheriff’s Offices, I know what experience it takes to serve as a veteran sheriff, like S...
Broth and stock are not the same
Question: My dad asked me to pick up chicken stock from the store for a meal that he wants to make for dinner. When I got to the store, I bought chick...