WL-S students of month
CT COMM collecting items for Caring Kitchen
Chester Hooley exhibit opens Thursday
McGill speaks at school safety conference
‘No Shave November’
- WEST LIBERTY-SALEM SENIORS OF MONTH - 7:17 pm
- Mechanicsburg to raffle letterman’s jacket - 7:16 pm
- WL-S students of month - 7:52 pm
- CT COMM collecting items for Caring Kitchen - 7:50 pm
- Victim in fatal crash identified - 2:09 pm
- FFA NOTES - 8:27 pm
- Chester Hooley exhibit opens Thursday - 8:27 pm
- Driver dies in Clark Road two-vehicle crash - 1:41 pm
- McGill speaks at school safety conference - 9:43 pm
- ‘No Shave November’ - 9:43 pm
- Read to ‘Santa PAWS’ Dec. 10 - 9:42 pm
- PETS OF THE WEEK - 10:38 pm
- Catholic Social Services looking for volunteer drivers - 7:30 pm
- YMCA’s annual silent auction begins - 7:30 pm
- Ribbon-cutting at Dunkin’ - 7:29 pm
- Looking Back: The Peoples Savings Bank - 7:28 pm
- Champaign County team competes - 7:28 pm
- CLUB NEWS - 7:26 pm
- Mechanicsburg Christmas event Dec. 10 - 8:27 pm
- Mercy Health – Urbana Hospital Earns ENERGY STAR® Certification - 8:26 pm
- Mechanicsburg Public Library December activities - 1:46 pm
- Learn about Ice Age in Champaign County tour - 6:21 pm
- PETS OF THE WEEK - 10:38 pm
- Dees Brew cuts ribbon - 6:45 pm
- Bank donates to museum effort - 9:56 pm
‘No Shave November’
During the month of November, members of the Champaign County Sheriff’s Office participated in “No Shave November.”During this campa...
Read to ‘Santa PAWS’ Dec. 10
MECHANICSBURG – The Mechanicsburg Public Library is “Waiting for Santa PAWS” and invites the community to come to the library during...
PETS OF THE WEEK
PAWS Animal ShelterMeet Lilly!Lilly and her siblings were found in a taped-up box when they were just little kittens last June. She is a very sweet ki...
Catholic Social Services looking for volunteer drivers
Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley (CSSMV) is working to find more volunteer drivers for RideConnect, a program designed to expand transport...
YMCA’s annual silent auction begins
The Champaign Family YMCA’s annual Invest in Youth Silent Auction begins today, Dec. 3, and continues through Dec. 12 at 6 p.m.The auction is vi...
Ribbon-cutting at Dunkin’
The Champaign County Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Tuesday, Nov. 29 for the grand opening of Dunkin’ Donuts, which is lo...
Clinton-Massie 56, Urbana 42Minster 45, Mechanicsburg 21Marion Local 56, WL-S 0...
Urbana 42, Graham 35WL-S 35, Triad 28Mechanicsburg 41, Lockland 0...
Playoff tickets only available online
Per the OHSAA, all tickets for Friday’s football playoff games are online only.For the Graham at Urbana matchup, please note that Urbana Athleti...
Urbana 38, North Union 12Graham 32, Indian Lake 21Triad 34, WL-S 32 OTMechanicsburg 26, West Jefferson 14...
Urbana 44, Northwestern 0Ben Logan 35, Graham 34Mechanicsburg 35, WL-S 0Northeastern 43, Triad 12...
On Saturday, Oct. 22, Champaign County Shooting Academy, Inc. is offering range time for hunters preparing for the upcoming deer season.Only rifles an...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Castles mark 65th
Mr. and Mrs. Edgar Castle of Mechanicsburg recently celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a gathering of their close and loving family. The g...
Slones to mark 71st
James Erwin and Virginia Slone of Urbana will celebrate their 71st wedding anniversary on the September 29. They were married on that date in 1951 by ...
Elliotts mark 65th anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. John O. Elliott of Woodstock recently celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a gathering of family and friends, hosted by their c...
Continuing Education for Health and Human Services: Care. Coverage. Connections – The Ins and Outs of Medicare and Medicaid
The Area Agency on Aging presents two 3.0 credit hour continuing education workshops on Tuesday, August 30, online via Zoom. The cost is $40 for one w...
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Tristen Henry of Springfield, formerly of St. Paris. On June 23 Tristen and Kali exchanged vows in a private ceremony at Spra...
Cecil, Little engaged
Matthew and Kristen Cecil of Conover are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Emmalee Cecil to Chandler Little.Chandler is the son of...
Time for giving back
EDITOR’S NOTE: This is one in a series of outreach columns from the Champaign County Board of Developmental Disabilities.As you probably know, t...
THE Thanksgiving Snow Event!
I have lived through two blizzards. The one I remember, because I experienced it, occurred in 1978. I drove through the remains of it and missed 15 da...
Stand up! Sit down! Fight! Fight! Fight!
The people in history I find most inspiring are those who stand up for their fellow human beings, individuals who use their power, their influence, th...
A special thank you
Friends of the Champaign County Library group would like to extend a warm Thank You to all of those that made the Fall Book Sale a huge success. Those...
Leadership should focus on economy
Here in Ohio, the American electorate sent a loud and reverberating message to Washington at the ballot box this fall. It is clear that voters want ou...
When they read aloud to us
Recently, I have been thinking about my mother reading books aloud to us girls during our preschool years. Of course it happened: that’s how I k...