UCC, Dye Designs celebrate centennial this year
The Strawther family legacy
Stillgess legacy and the Underground Railroad
The Legacy of Arnold B. Brown, 1877-1940
BBQ, fireworks set for July 4
- YOUTH CORNER - 10:54 pm
- Glass bead maker part of CCPA tour - 10:53 pm
- PET OF THE WEEK - 10:53 pm
- Law expands fireworks in Ohio - 11:53 pm
- BUSINESS BRIEFS - 9:33 pm
- PIATT CASTLE EVENTS - 10:09 am
- Urbana College reunion moved to Swedenborgian church - 10:06 am
- Whitman’s Bike Shop cuts ribbon - 11:20 pm
- UPD participates in Torch Run - 11:04 pm
- CCPA tour features succulents specialists - 11:02 pm
- Saturday a big day in West Liberty - 10:56 pm
- CLUB NEWS - 10:24 pm
- Champaign County Preservation Alliance calling on façade grant applicants for 2022 - 10:24 pm
- CHWP welcomes Dr. Steven R. Toney - 10:24 pm
- Urbana College to hold reunion - 8:49 pm
- AES Ohio joins EPRI Climate READi initiative - 8:48 pm
- Begin your summer with a Healthy Living workshop - 11:50 pm
- MECHANICSBURG HONOR ROLL - 11:32 pm
- Making way for Dunkin’ - 11:07 pm
- PET OF THE WEEK - 9:42 pm
- The Strawther family legacy - 6:37 pm
- Stillgess legacy and the Underground Railroad - 6:37 pm
- Memory Kits available at Mechanicsburg library - 9:48 pm
- Urbana Black Heritage Festival is Saturday - 9:47 pm
- The Legacy of Arnold B. Brown, 1877-1940 - 6:37 pm
Saturday a big day in West Liberty
WEST LIBERTY – Many events are planned in the village on Saturday.The Lions Club pancake breakfast will be held from 7-11 a.m. at the Lions Park...
The 7th Annual Women-on-Target clinic was held Saturday, June 18 at the Champaign County Shooting Academy. The event, co-hosted by the Academy, Champa...
Champaign County Preservation Alliance calling on façade grant applicants for 2022
The Champaign County Preservation Alliance (CCPA) came together as an organization of Champaign County residents interested in preserving local histor...
CHWP welcomes Dr. Steven R. Toney
WEST LIBERTY — Community Health & Wellness Partners (CHWP), an independent, nonprofit health center that provides primary care and other wel...
Urbana College to hold reunion
URBANA COLLEGE: 1960s and 1970sJune 25, 2022; 2-5 p.m.Browne HallEmcee: Terry Pellman, Class of 1972Welcome Home to Urbana: Mayor Bill Bean, Class of ...
Smith wins his second feature of the season
DeGRAFF – Quincy driver Josh Smith is off to a strong start to the racing season, as he claimed the top spot in the 40-lap Dave Nagel Excavating...
Farm LeagueWest Liberty Hickory Medical Direct Primary Care ended its regular season on a 7-game winning streak with a 13-4 victory over Ridgemont in ...
Shady Bowl to host Korn Memorial tonight
DeGRAFF – It will be Big Bobby and Lil Bobby Korn Memorial Night at Shady Bowl Speedway tonight.The duo, a grandfather and grandson, teamed up t...
West Liberty-Salem 2/LeVan’s Excavating defeated Urbana/ Custom Sportswear & Graphics, 18-1, in non-conference Pony League action.For WL-S 2...
Pony LeagueWest Liberty-Salem 2/LeVan’s Excavating defeated Urbana/Custom Sportswear & Graphics, 13-1, in non-conference Pony League action....
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Garveys celebrate 65th anniversary
John Frederick and Patricia Ann Garvey of Urbana will celebrate their 65th anniversary on May 21. They were married on that date in 1960 by the Revere...
Roberts, Profitt wed
Mallory Ranee Roberts of Urbana and Ryan James Robert Profitt of Fairborn were married by family friend, Josh VanNorstran, at 2:30 p.m. October 2, 202...
Looking Back – Douglas Inn Barbershop
First is a circa 1930 photo (#0207) of the Douglas Inn barbershop. The barbershop was in the Douglas Inn at 26 Monument Square, also pictured (#0048) ...
Free Maximizing Home Health Care Workshop for Family Caregivers: February 24
Maximizing Home Health Care is a free, small-group, online workshop from 10:00-11:30 a.m. on Thursday, February 24, by presenter Kathy Kilpatrick. Reg...
Grahams celebrate 50th
Jack and Deborah Graham of North Lewisburg are celebrating 50 years of marriage. They were married on February 4, 1972 in the Mechanicsburg United Met...
Looking Back – Runkle Family Singers
This looking back features the Runkle Family Singers of St. Paris. The photos are from a 1923 promotional brochure outlining “A Tentative Progra...
Thank you for the flag display
A thank you to all volunteers who placed the beautiful American flags at the hospital and cemetery. A tribute to the veterans who lost their lives and...
A continuing American saga
B - The 18-year-old gunman entered the school and opened fire as students cowered in fear.E - He was armed with an assault weapon he had recently boug...
‘There is good in this world’
On May 25, I had the privilege as an Urbana Police Officer to escort the remains of Corporal Charles Hiltibran back to Walter & Lewis Funeral Home...
Commencing to succeed
And just like that, it is graduation season! My Facebook pages are brimming with pictures of young people, small and tall, cloaked in the traditional ...
Serving on the Board of DD
Over the past several years, Leigh Anne Wenning, superintendent of the Champaign County Board of Developmental Disabilities (CCBDD), shared regular up...
All’s right with the world
When Robert Browning in 1841 wrote “The year’s at the spring,” I believe the English poet had in mind the week we just experienced. ...