The Emergency Home Energy Assistance Program (E-HEAP) begins Nov. 1 and runs through March 31, 2019. Income eligibility is 175 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines ($43,925 a year for a household of four). E-HEAP provides financial assistance once per heating season to households threatened with disconnection, already disconnected, or have less than 25 percent supply of bulk fuel, wood or coal. E-HEAP can also cover assistance to establish or transfer service.
The following documents required are for assistance:
– Social Security numbers for every household member
– Birth dates for every household member
– Must provide Social Security cards or birth certificates for all household members (proof of citizenship)
– Proof of all income received within the last 30 days up to one year for all household members
– All pages of your current electric and gas bill or bulk fuel vendor information
– If renting, landlord’s name, address and phone number
– Job and Family Services Case number
– If disabled, proof of disability
For appointments or information contact Bridges Community Action Partnership at 937-772-9164.
Submitted by Bridges Community Action Partnership.