Police: Man charged in 2015 shootings at Cincinnati tower

CINCINNATI (AP) — Police say a man accused of shooting at Cincinnati’s largest building multiple times last year has been charged in federal court with possession of the firearm used in the shootings.

Authorities have said no one was injured in the January 2015 shootings that occurred after business hours.

Cincinnati police and federal authorities said in a statement that Rayshawn, also known as Rayshaun, Herald was indicted Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Cincinnati. A call Friday seeking comment from Herald’s attorney wasn’t immediately returned.

Local and federal authorities will hold a news conference Friday at police headquarters.

Authorities have said shots were fired at the building four times from Jan. 19, 2015 through Jan. 27, 2015 at the Great American Tower. Police said shots hit windows of the 41-story, 665-foot tower.